Sight words are common words that appear again and again in your children’s reading material. Knowing these words “by sight” is essential for reading fluency. This set provides more practice at the beginning reading level and introduces some of the most common easy sight words.
Our method makes the process of learning to recognize sight words very simple for the young reader. Consistent short vowels and simple stories mean children sound out (decode) the story, and must memorize only three sight words per book. With plenty of repetition and context clues, your young reader will quickly master early sight words with the Sight Words Kindergarten set.
- 10 easy-to-read, hilarious small books, 12 pages each
- All stories told in three and four letter words, plus sight words.
- Consistent short vowels mean easy decoding in the rest of the story
- Three new sight words introduced in each book
- 30 two-sided, sight words flash cards
a, as, can, did, do, down, fly, get, go, goes, had, has, home, in, is, jump, look, not, off, on, over, ran, saw, she, some, they, to, was, went, who